October 25, 2015

From MAC Magic of the Night Collection

Some interesting purchase from the latest Holiday Collection of MAC. Very colorful, really enchanting. I bought a face palette, lipstick, lip bag and Eye Pencil. I will soon post pictures of me wearing it. Enjoy the swatches for now !!!!


MAC Pearl glide Eyeliner - Petrol Blue
Price $17.50
Beautiful color that glides on smoothly with tiny glitters.


MAC Matte finish Evening Rendezvous shade is deep reddish Purple. This looks exactly as described on fare skin tone. On medium to deep it looks more of purple. I already have a similar shade from MAC 'Own the look'. I just loved the tube, and bought this as gift for my lovely sister.

Price - $18



MAC Red Lip Bag - Swatch looked gorgeous on NC45/NC43 skintone. The Bag contains a lipstick, lip glass and lip pencil. The cosmetic bag is a nice add on to this.  It comes with the following:
Lip pencil - Beet
Lipstick - Pretty Irresistible (Matte) - Red lipstick was raspberry red, I can't wait to wear it. :) :)
Lip glass -  A Favorite Flame - Same color as the lipstick

Priced at $39.50




Pretty Irresistible lipstick is of matte finish, very different from All Fired Up. I am not sure if this lipstick and lip glass is available for individual sale, the label from this kit clearly states it's not meant for individual sale.


I know I am just going to love this palette. Comes with three eye shadows, two lipsticks, couple of blushes. Priced at $49.50 . This is travel friendly. The eye shadows are neutral and the Rebel Lipstick with the Rosy Colored Blush from MAC, couldn't ask for more.


Happy shopping & Happy holidays !!!

No comments: