November 8, 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus - Hot Pink on Indian skintone

MAC Viva Glam - all products from their Viva Glam collection is been sold towards AIDS Fund. I am proud to be able to contribute little something for that cause. I bought this lipstick few months ago in US during my travel. I bought their Viva Glam lip palette which contains 6 lip colors as gift during 2014 Holiday season.


 Well, coming back to Viva Glam Miley Cyrus lipstick, it's  Hot Pink color in MAC's description. It's true very bright pink color with amplified creme formula. Lipstick tube is cute and different from their regular packing. It also has the signature of the pop singer Miley Cyrus on it. I not only love the color but package too. This is their first lipstick in Miley Cyrus Collection, and known as Miley Cyrus I as they have added another lipstick to this collection.

It was price at $16.00 but now being sold for $17 after their price raise.

The color is a bright pink, but doesn't wash out on medium-deep skin tone. I pair this with summer clothes and as day time wear. It would look with white, cream, pastel color tops.

The wear time of this lipstick is less as it's amplified but stays on for 5 - 6 hours if layered with few swipes.




No comments: