November 2, 2014

Lipsticks for brown Indian Skin

Makeup as the word say it's all about how to mix and match and create a nice look on ourselves. Once upon a time all I use to wear was some cream and talc with a lip balm or a nude color lipstick which is barely visible. After started working I never really had time to do makeup however I upgraded to kajal, lip liner and lipsticks with perfume. I feel happy about myself that I can create any look that satisfies me and make me feel good. I don't even for a second bother what others think of this. I try to carry myself well on some bold colors too.

Don't avoid thinking your skin is unsuitable for dark and bold colors such as plum, purple, red etc. In this blog I will try to post as much details as I can about various products. I am not a professional at taking good pictures nor have lot of time. I try to post the swatches and how the product looks on me. This would help you guys to get an idea of the product. I do not have a whole box full of lipsticks though. Here are some of the pictures. I would try to write about each of them with supporting pictures.




Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for more posts. Happy Makeup :)

No comments: