November 20, 2014

Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lipstick - Coffee Shot Review

Dear Ladies,

I am sure you have had love Lakme lipsticks and must be wondering to try the new collection or have already tried some. I didn't find any post about this shade so here it is. I bought this lipstick from Purplle Website and got it through offer for five hundred odd. I bought 6 shades from their Gloss Addict collection.

 Price : Rs.700 in Purplle and Rs.800 in Flipkart at the moment.

Quantity : 4 ml

Texture & Color: It looks like it has a frost finish and not very creamy unlike their other shades I used. It has a mild non bothering fragrance and disappears almost immediately. Coffee Shot as the name says is not really dark coffee brown when applied. When applied on dusky skin tone it almost appears like nude color with little shine. Not sure about fair complexion. Sometimes it might give a feeling of no lipstick. I would usually wear this on a casual day when I don't feel like doing makeup, or dull.

It lasts for around 2-3 hours leaving behind the slight tint of color and then you want to reapply. I am wearing this with just a Studio Fix powder, I just recovered from fever and for the cold weather here didn't feel like doing any real makeup.

Below are the swatches and the pictures of me wearing this lipstick.


I am not wearing any concealer or actual foundation in this except MAC Studio Fix Powder NC45.




No comments: