December 4, 2014

Burberry Weekend EDP for Indian weather

Hi Gals !

Burberry Weekend fragrance is my second favorite perfume after Burberry London. I bought a 35ml bottle from a mall in India after trying the tester.

I am sorry I do not remember the price I bought it for. I wanted to start writing about the perfumes I use for several months and finally I am when the perfumes are getting over lol...It means I really like these fragrances.

The perfume comes in a classy check patterned glass bottle. You can see that in the pictures.

As I mentioned before I am not very familiar with the notes in a perfume, but can tell mild, pleasant or strong smell. Here is what Burberry has to say about it's notes:

A sheer fragrance with top notes of tangerine, tree sap and Reseda plant. Delicate floral heart notes of wild rose, peach blossom, iris and hyacinth, invigorated by a subtle splash of nectarine. The low notes of cedar wood and sandalwood add depth for a relaxed and fresh scent.

About the fragrance:
It's fresh, feminine, classy and suitable for all age group. As it's EDP it lasts longer than 6 hours on me and can smell the scent on clothes too I wear it to work, even in India on hot summer days. It's a anytime wear.


No comments: