February 14, 2015

Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist Nail polish - Purple Orchid on dark skin

Hello Gals,

I have written an overview of Lakme's Gel Stylish nail polish collection here. I am posting detailed pictures of this color nail polish in this post. I am becoming a huge fan of dark colors these days. I ordered this online and I get excited to try new colors each week.

Price: - 400 INR for 15ml. I bought this for 340 from Purplle as I got good discount. 

My take on Purple Orchid Shade:  This is a dark shade like I said before. To me it looks like a the color of egg plant, the dark purple color. Add to that is the gel finish shiny look. The color is opaque in single coat. I am wearing single coat in the picture. It suit's all Indian skin tone fair to medium to dark if you are confident to carry yourself wearing this.

I didn't put on a top coat and I did all house chores. The shining wore of in 2 - 3 days and tit started chipping in less than a week at the edges.

Overall I liked the color and texture, yet would rate 3.5 due to the high price and the lasting power.


No comments: