February 23, 2015

Prada Candy - Florale EDT Review

Hello Ladies,

This is not a lengthy typical perfume review. I will try to put as much info as I can. Everybody who is crazy about those international perfume brands couldn't have missed Prada. I have never bought Prada perfumes but have sniffed them in Macys and Sephora. I got this sample vial for free and I am only too happy for it. I have used it few times now and I know how I feel about it.

Prada Candy Florale is their latest one and belong to Candy family. This is what Prada has to say about this perfume "Prada’s latest fragrance evolved from the concept of an imaginary flower created especially for Candy. Of course, Candy cannot simply have any flower. Her fantasy flower must be unique, embodying her many facets: the fragrance’s light airiness puts the sparkle in her, followed by tender powdery notes that echo her Spring-like grace. A final whisper of warmth and honey reflects Candy’s rich sensuality."

Notes: Limoncello sorbetPeonyBenzoinHoneyCaramelMusk

Actual Perfume comes in a very pretty classy bottle. They come in 30 ml, 50 ml and 80 ml respectively. I am not sure about the price in India though.


Anybody would fall in love with this pretty bottle on the dresser first, it's damn glamorous. Second the fragrance. It;s not over powering, girly and nice when it settles down. When I went out for few hours wearing this, in the hot humid weather of south India I could no longer smell it when I returned home. I understand it's EDT but the staying power according to me was less, could vary for someone else. This is would probably stay on me all night if I stay home from evening in a AC room lol ! I should try that.

I liked the perfume but I liked Burberry Body EDT better than this. I would rate 3/5 because of the lasting power in spite of big price.

No comments: