December 5, 2014

MAC Sized to Go Tinted LipGlass - Rebel on Indian skintone

Today I am going to write my first experience with MAC Lipglass Rebel. I already have the most applauded Rebel Lipstick and absolutely love it. I am not a huge fan of Lip Gloss. I got an email from MAC about their Sized to Go Tinted Lipglasses which are travel friendly. I thought of giving a try as it's only 10 dollars. I ordered Rebel and Love Child online without trying.

Price & Quantity: $10 for 2.4 g / 0.8 US oz

About Rebel Lipglass: It's the same color as their Rebel Lipstick. It comes in a small plastic tube. Nothing classy about the case though. The gloss is sticky in the tube and not watery. Although in tube it looks very dark but it's a beautiful deep berry/grape shade. It's wearable by all skin tones although the results look different from fair to deep skin tone. The gloss is very sheer when applied by itself, build able to a opaque coverage with few layers. It's shiny without glitters which I like. The shine wears off soon. On my lips I didn't feel the gloss sticky like many other glosses I have used.

You would want to have a layer of lipstick or lip liner color underneath to have a lasting color. I didn't had MAC Currant Lip liner which is the perfect match for this so substituted with Lakme Black Currant(12). I am yet to try this with MAC Rebel Lipstick. It lasted for 3 - 4 hours leaving behind the bottom color.

If you are not a gloss person but looking to add some shine to your lipstick, then go for this. I wouldn't wear this gloss by itself.



No comments: