December 4, 2014

Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict - Berry Rose on deep skintone

Hello lovely girls,

Today I am reviewing another lipstick from the Lakme Gloss Addict collection called Berry Rose.
I have used it several times now but haven't had a chance to write as I started this blog last month.

About Lakme Gloss Addict Berry Rose:
As you all know all lipsticks from this range has a glossy finish with smooth buttery texture as the name emphasize. It's absolutely true with one exception the coverage varies from color to color. The lipstick case is a classy glass tube which is pretty and like about these lipsticks. The tube  has some mechanism that locks the lipstick down when you twist down with a click.

Price & Quantity : 4ml Rs.700 in Purplle and Rs.800 in Flipkart. I bought in Purplle few months ago for Rs560 with some discount in Purplle.

Color & Texture:
Berry Rose is a beautiful pale pink shade at least for me. It's goes very smooth on application with the buttery texture. Most often it's a mess due to it's texture it slips off my lip line. I some time apply lightly from the tube and use my finger and lips to blend it all over my lips. You can also lip brush to fill your lips if your are comfortable. A thin layer of this lipstick looks like having a lip balm with good glossy look. The glossiness wears out in less than 30 minutes. The good thing is it does not dry out my lips nor feel sticky. Coverage is not great if you have pigmented lips.

Wear time is too short less than 3 hours. I wouldn't mind reapplying when this keeps your lips hydrated. It transfers on cups easily due to its texture and would lose color soon.

This suits almost all Indian skintone from fair to deep skintone. This can be worn any time during the day or night.

Here is the swatch of the lipstick. You can see how sheer it is with single swipe. 
This is how it looks on me.

No comments: