December 4, 2014

Burberry Body EDT Review

I have been a huge fan of Burberry ever since I first used Burberry London perfume.
After that I tried Burberry Touch followed by Weekend and then was looking for Body collection.
Oh my it was out of my budget in India, so settled for the 35 ml EDT.

I am sorry as I am not sure about the price at this point, and each websites have their own price.

The bottle looks beautiful, and it comes in a nice classy package as per Burberry's Standard.
It's a multi-faceted glass bottle with silver colored embossed check lid. This looks nice on the dressing table even if it's empty :) It's going to be 10 months since I bought this and no longer have the outer pack for pictured. As you can see I have almost finished this and in the hunt for the next one.

I am not very familiar with the notes in a perfume, but can tell mild, pleasant or strong smell. Here is what Burberry has to say about it's notes:

A light and fresh interpretation of the iconic Burberry Body Eau de Parfum fragrance
Fresh green apple complements green absinthe and illuminating peach
Floral heart notes are infused with a new aroma of seductive tea
Warm base notes of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla and amber

The smell is not over powering, it's sweet and doesn't cause a headache to anyone.
The fragrance lingers on my moisturized pulse points for good 8 hours during winter and 4 - 5 hours on summer. Some times I just spritz on my clothes.


If you want to upgrade yourself to a nice perfume brand with pleasant smell, you can go for this. Pick yourself a 35 ml EDT it lasts for months.

No comments: