November 15, 2014

MAC Lipstick All Out Gorgeous on medium dark Indian Skintone

Hi  Gals!

I was in search of MAC lipsticks that has rich moisturizing agent. I stumbled upon the lovely colors from their Mineralize Rich Lipstick collection. I fell in love with two colors All out gorgeous and Lush Life and I bought them without even trying. I will write a separate post on comparing these two shades..

All Out Gorgeous comes in a neat nice package. This lipstick case looks chubbier than their regular ones and it's base has magnet attached which ensures the cap is intact while closed.

Price : 22 USD for 3.6 gm

It's bit pricey for extra .6 gms compared to their other 3g lipsticks. The lipstick is a deep nice red color, very light and suitable for everyday wear. You color does come out very well in single application and it's build-able as desired. It looks slightly shiny when applied but fades away after a while. It does not leave your lips dry.


The color looks just nice on medium to dark skin tone. I paired green shirt and brown pants with this makeup. I liked wearing it. It lasts for good 5 - 6 hours without a meal. It does transfer on glass which is pretty annoying almost all lipsticks does this isn't? 

This is how All Out Gorgeous looks on me. Oh I have a beauty pimple near my chin :)

Makeup:

Eyes - Neutral Eye shadow from Maybelline Nude Palette
         - Revlon Color Stay Pencil Liner - Blackest Black
Face - Foundation: Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup (Ginger-23 )
         - Powder: Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder (04 Medium deep)
        - Blush: Estee Lauder - Alluring Rose
Lip - Liner - MAC Beet
      - Lipstick - All Out Gorgeous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice on indian skin. Thank u for the post.