November 15, 2014

MAC Lipstick - Cyber on medium to dark Indian skintone

Hi Everyone :),

Another lipstick from MAC. I have been writing about MAC and only MAC so far, wait there are so much stuffs in queue I just need to write a bit and post those pictures :) Lot of work ha ha ha.

I didn't actually go to by Cyber, it just happened. I owned a dark shade called "Grape Blossom" from Lakme it has matte finish and I liked it very well. That was almost getting over, although I was in the lookout for another similar shade I just bought Cyber after checking it's swatch on my hands. Cyber isn't exactly the shade of Grape Blossom though.

Price : $16 for 3 g.


Cyber is a perfect color for fall/winter it's purely my personal opinion. It's a deep dark purple shade if you are purple lover you will like this. It has a satin finish, easy to apply if your lips are well moisturized.

It gives a good coverage and stays on longer throughout the day. It would still have a the trace of the color even after a meal. It didn't dry out my lips. I loved wearing this with warm green colors. I don't think I look like a ghost ;) If you can carry a bold color like this, please do try. 


I did a green based eye makeup to match my dress and thus neutralizing the look.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI, Em new to your webpage. I am i found it, the color looks nice on you. It's definitely fall color, which i like!
Keep up the good work