May 28, 2016

MAC Huggable Lipcolor collection review - 2015 - Swatches on NC45 Indian skintone


I was only too happy when I received the newsletter about this launch during fall 2015. I wanted to buy these in 2014 fall but they went out of stock. This time I ensured I get my hands on few colors the day they hit MAC stores and I bought 4 shades which I would be posting swatches and pictures here in this post.

They were priced at $20 each. Mac do not call this product as lipsticks but lipcolor. As the name suggests the formula is like Gel. In simple words I would put it as highly pigmented lip balm. Color payoff is opaque and clings on to lips, which is light and non drying. It has the glossy shine to it which wears off soon. Most shades from this collection goes with Indian skin-tone.

Only disappointment is the wear time. It only lasts for 2 - 3 hours as they transfer while sipping or having any drink.  I love this package it's sleek and cool unlike regular black tubes.
  1. Commotion - Deep cool plum cream
  2. Feeling Amorous? - mid-tonal fuchsia cream
  3. Red Necessity - Deep warm wine cream
  4. Flaming Lips - Deep Creamy Red

MAC Huggable Lipcolor Commotion Swatch on NC45/NC43 Deep Indian skintone




MAC Huggable Lipcolor Feeling Amorous Swatch on NC45/NC43 Deep Indian skintone




MAC Huggable Lipcolor Red Necessity Swatch on NC45/NC43 Deep Indian skintone




MAC Huggable Lipcolor Flaming Lips Swatch on NC45/NC43 Deep Indian skintone


Detailed review here.



No comments: