February 14, 2015

Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist Nail polish - Scarlet Red on dark skin

Hello Girls,

I have written an overview of Lakme's Gel Stylish nail polish collection here. I am posting detailed pictures of this color nail polish in this post.

Price: - 400 INR for 15ml. I bought this for 350 from Purplle . 

My take on Scarlet Red Shade:  This is a beautiful red shade. The color is thick enough to give good coverage in one coat. It;s wearable by all suitable to work place as well. It does not look weird on your nails. The finish is shiny and looks very chic like celebrity's nail.

I usually layer my nails with a base coat and a top coat for extra shine. This lasts on me for over a week and does not chip. I do all house hold work. 

It looks prettier than Lakme 9 to 5 or color crush collection, of course this comes with a big price tag cry cry :(


No comments: