February 14, 2015

Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist Nail polish - Mystic Hue on dark skin

Hello Girls,

I have written an overview of Lakme's Gel Stylish nail polish collection here. I am posting detailed pictures of this color nail polish in this post.

Price: - 400 INR for 15ml. I bought this for 340 from Purplle as I got good discount. 

My take on Mystic Hue Shade:  This is a dark shade striking navy blue. I have never worn dark shades like this in my life. But always had a craze to try shades like black, and all darkest colors. This is a bold color. The color is thick enough to give good coverage in one coat. It suit's all Indian skin tone fair to medium to dark if you are confident to carry yourself wearing this.

I am wearing this nail polish with a Sally Hansen Top Coat. This gives extra shine and prevents from chipping

Considering the price I probably won't buy this again until unless I get this on a massive discount :) lol!!!


No comments: