March 29, 2015

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - Full House Review (dark Indian Skin)

Hello Nail Lovers!

I loved having gel nail manicure when in USA, I missed that here in India. But have an alternate Gel Nail polish. I have tried the ones from Lakme, and posted some reviews in my blog. My latest acquisition is from Revlon called Revlon Color stay Gel Envy Collection. I have bought several colors from this range, and this is my second review.

Price & quantity: 11.7 ml - Rs 425. I bought for 340/- in Flipkart. You may also check Amazon.

These nail polishes are imported, they are not yet listed in Revlon India Website. Revlon describes these nail polishes as :
"Create salon-quality color in 30 vibrant shades with our revolutionary 2-step system. Brush on the base + color in one, and then finish with the protective ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat™ for superior strength. Together, they create vivid color, brilliant shine and gorgeous life-resistant wear"
 Full House is a turquoise shade. This shad though looks lovely might look washed out on deep Indian skin tone and very much wearable for others. I did some nail art on top to balance the look. Two coats of this nail polish will give a salon manicure finish, believe it or not.

The brush is nice, formula is just right to give a classy finish in two coats. I have the pictures below with one coat of nail polish, without any top coat. Just the nail polish. It;s shiny but wears off in 3 - 4 days without top coat, especially if you do lot of cleaning, cooking etc. 

Would meet you all soon with another Revlon Color from this range. Happy Nail painting !!!!



I did some nail art with striping tape, I am not an expert ;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job on this :) This is my favourite color, the idea of striping tape on it is nice.