March 15, 2015

Konad Shining Nail Art Pen - Silver A101 and Gold A103 Review

Nail art has conquered the globe and is making women of all ages go crazy behind it. Even I have started experimenting it. Have tried doing marble nails with some nail polish and it was all funny as I am still learning. Anyways this post is on Konad Nail art pen, gold and silver shimmers.

I bought from Jabong.com on discount and yeh! I absolutely loved it.

Price - 410 INR , 11 ml.

The package is amazing, especially the bottle shape with it's curve. It's quite heavy and classy though.

These nail art pen has striping brush suitable to draw lines, designs and fill colors. The formula is think, and the color is so rich, it stands out. Easy and smooth application. It's worth the price, and it's imported. I am sure this goes a long way.




Gold and Silver diagonal lines using Konad Shining Nail Art Pen





No comments: