March 24, 2015

Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick - Plum Spell - Swatch Review (Deep skin tone)

Hello Ladies,

This is said to be the color Kareen Kapoor is wearing on the Lakme Absolute Sculpt Lipsticks Promotion.

You can buy from Flipkart. I bought mine from Flipkart - click here for direct product link.

It's priced at Rs.700 for 3.7 gm. It;s currently available for 630.

For the swatches click here

This is a beautiful plum color, how ever the resultant color does not look like how it was on Kareena, could be due to the skin tone I am not sure. I have applied the lipstick using a lip brush to outline and define my lips.

Nice color pay off, good wear time. It;s a must to moisturize your lips before applying this lipstick as it dries down to a matte finish. I wouldn't mind wearing this to work :) I just love this color. I ordered this without even trying, as a matter of fact I didn't try any of these shades just placed order.

This is how it looks on my NC45 skin tone.














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought this color would suit a skin tone like mine until i saw this swatch!! wow

Unknown said...

Berry, Plum, Reds without orange, Wine, grape toned pink, purple, mauve, certain pinks, coffee go very well with olive / dusky complexion.

Anonymous said...

Nice post.. loved the shade and its suiting well on you..i purchased it today.. waiting to apply it sooon...

Unknown said...

Thank you. Please do share your comments after you try it on. Good luck :)