March 15, 2015

Revlon Orbit Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel-280 - Dark Indian skin

I have just started to learn nail art and experiment. This nail polish caught my eyes in Jabong.Com one of the popular eCommerce sites in India. All these sites run promotional sales every other day and I bought this on discount.

Actual price : Rs.375

The tube has two sides with individual brush. The base is dark color with glitters on top. The glitters and base color compliment each other. I bought couple of them and gave a try.

The base of Orbit looks deep purple when applied it looked Navy blue on my skin tone. The glitters appear baby pink but it's clear you can see it on my nails.

It's different for a change and trendy. I was little disappointed as it started coming off from the edges on day 4, I also felt like it's breaking. I would use this completely and never buy this again. Not sure if it's only on my nails, I use to do all house hold chores. Below are the pictures.


No comments: