March 15, 2015

Faces Splash - Nail polish - All that Glitter, Shanghai Shimmer Review

Hello Ladies,

I am back with a nail polish suitable for nail art, as these are glittery colors. There are glitter powders, but that looks too weird when we go to IT companies and meeting. This one is just apt. Not shiny or like party wear. 

You can either make it as top coat or for your nail tips, just looks nice.

Price : Rs.99 each, for 7 ml. I bought from Purplle.

I am not sure about the difference between Faces Canada and Faces. The bottle label said manufactured in India. I will have to buy one with Faces Canada Label to check. If any one has more details please share.

All that glitter is a beautiful color with gold glitters. Very light and not dense.
Shanghai Simmer is a silver shade with glitters. 


I am wearing Shanghai Simmer on my ring finger as top coat over the nail polish. I have applied All that glitters on the tips of my Middle and Ring finger. Apologies, I will try to post separate pictures only with these nail shades. 

I am sure this would have given an idea. It's suitable for all Indian skin tone.





No comments: