March 15, 2015

OPI Nail Polish - Black Cherry Chutney Review - on deep Indian Skin

Hello Girls,

OPI is a reputed international Brand for nail polishes. I always adored dark shades but didn;t want to apply black, as it would not look apt on deep skin tone. Alternatively bought this one after looking at the swatch.

I have seen OPI, Konad and Sally Hansen been widely used in Salons in US but its expensive in India. I bought OPI Black Cherry Chutney from Purplle.com.

Regular Price - Rs 670 for 15 ml. I bought for Rs. 556 on discounted rate.

I loved wearing this color. It;s not black, a beautiful black berry shade. It didn;t look odd on my hands or feet. It's shiny. good formula nice finishing. You would not need top coat. Below are the pictures of me wearing this beautiful shade.

Unfortunately I wasn't in a AC room and had bubbles while applying the top coat. I will post another picture soon.  Hope this gives an idea to girls like me. This is one of the best alternate colors for Black.




No comments: