March 15, 2015

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - Roulette Rush Review (dark Indian Skin)

Hello Nail Lovers!

I loved having gel nail manicure when in USA, I missed that here in India. But have an alternate Gel Nail polish. I have tried the ones from Lakme, and posted some reviews in my blog. My latest acquisition is from Revlon called Revlon Color stay Gel Envy Collection. I will start posting reviews one by one. 

Price & quantity: 11.7 ml - Rs 425. I bought for 340/- in Flipkart. You may also check Amazon.

These nail polishes are imported, they are not yet listed in Revlon India Website. Revlon describes these nail polishes as :
"Create salon-quality color in 30 vibrant shades with our revolutionary 2-step system. Brush on the base + color in one, and then finish with the protective ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat™ for superior strength. Together, they create vivid color, brilliant shine and gorgeous life-resistant wear"
 Roulette Rush is a beautiful red with pink undertone. Hence it's wearable by all Indian skin tone, fair to deep skin girls. The brush is nice, formula is just right to give a classy finish in two coats. I have the pictures below without any top coat. Just the nail polish. It;s shiny but wears off in 3 - 4 days, especially if you do lot of cleaning, cooking etc. It's been 7 days since I wore it, my nails have grown, time to change the polish ! Will catch you all with another post soon.

Thanks for reading, and happy manicure.




No comments: