March 24, 2015

Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi-Definition Matte Lipstick - Swatches Review

Hello Girls,

The wait is over, I am so happy to be a product owner of some shades :) (giggle) that's all I could lay my hands on without trying or looking at swatches. I am medium - deep skin tone person, and the choices I made didn;t deceive me. I am a fan of Plum, Berry, Mauve, Red and Wine colors. Shades such as Coral, Orange, Peach, Rosy pink (light) does not suit me.

I am sure you all would have searched and read a lot about the latest collection from Lakme. I do not want to bore you all with that. However there are 15 shades ranging from Red, Peach, Coral, Pink, Plum etc. Something for all, meaning everyone would find at-least some colors suiting their skin tone.

I bought from Flipkart. They are priced at Rs. 700 for 3.7g.

The packaging is classy similar to Gloss Addict Glass tube. Nice and travel friendly.

Below are the swatches of the following Shades. I will post individual reviews of each lipsticks after this. First thing first so this would help you to decide.
These are the shades I bought, and will review. For now the swatches for you :

Burgundy Affair - Click here for detailed review
Click here for Crimson Touch Review
Click here for Mauve Fix Review
Click here for Plum Spell Review
Lakme Coco Shot Review
Lakme Red Flames Review




Out of these 4 shades, I found similarities between the shade in the swatch. In that case photos of me wearing these lipsticks might help.

Plum spell is very intense compared to Crimson Touch. Burgundy Affair and Crimson vary in thier undertone making it different yet look alike.

Below are two more colors as addition to this collection. Coco Shot and Red Flames.






Please post your comments if you like it. Do let me know which one did you like the most !!!




No comments: