February 14, 2015

Lakme Absolute Gel Stylist Nail polish - Pink Burst on dark skin

Hello Girls,

I have written an overview of Lakme's Gel Stylish nail polish collection here. I am posting detailed pictures of this color nail polish in this post.

Price: - 400 INR for 15ml. I bought this for 340 from Purplle a good 15% discount . 

My take on Pink Burst Shade:  This is a nice rosy pink bright summer shade.The color is thick enough to give good coverage in one coat. It;s wearable pink suits almost all skin tone. I am NC45 of MAC and I loved wearing this for a week.

I usually layer my nails with a base coat and a top coat for extra shine. This lasts on me for over a week and does not chip. I do all house hold work. 

It looks prettier than Lakme 9 to 5 or color crush collection, the shine adds value to it, imitating Gel Nails.

I am wearing a single coat of Lakme nail paint, with Sally Hansen Top Coat. It goes well with all summer/spring related bright colored clothes. In the picture I am wearing an Orange Kurti with pink&golden Stripes from W.


No comments: