February 15, 2015

Lakme Color Crush - Shade 58 on dark skin

Dear Girls,

I have posted some articles yesterday on Lakme Gel Stylist collection. I wanted to review this shade for a while now. Finally got a chance to write about it today. 

About the Nail Color: I have tried several shades from Lakme's Color Crush collection. The shade I am reviewing today is 58. It's a dark shade color of deep berry with a tint of pink to it. It's not maroon or wine related shade. 

The brush is good to paint, the formula is not too thick like Lakme's 9 to 5 or Gel Nail collection. It gives decent coverage in one coat. I have applied 2 coats with a top coat. I liked wearing this. 

I had this on my nails for a week without chipping, could be due to the top coat. 

Price: Rs.150 for 9 ml. I got it from Purplle with good discount.


No comments: