February 4, 2015

MAC Plumful lipstick on medium Indian skintone

Hello ladies,

Today I am writing about my experience with another lipstick from MAC called Plumful. Yee yee !

I have collected several of MAC lipsticks and still haven't worn few of them. I tried Plumful couple of months after my purchase.

Price - 16 USD 3gm. Not sure about the price in India. Could be over 1000 right now.

About the lipstick:
MAC describes this as Blooming Rose Plum. Well this belong to Lustre finish family. As the name says the lipstick is a beautiful pinkish plum. It's a beautiful color suiting all Indian skin tone from fair, medium to deep. Although the color on lips look different on various skin tone. I am an NC45 of MAC just to give you an idea.

The lipstick texture is smooth, slightly sheer with mild vanilla fragrance which is present on most of the MAC lipsticks. Application is smooth and build-able to very opaque look. I have simply covered my lips with lip balm as usual and lined my lips. It's neither dry nor super shiny. All time wearable, suitable for workplace as well.

Lipstick lasted on me for good 3 hours. It didn't bleed even in hot humid climate of Kerala. After that I still had the color stain of lipstick for couple more hours after which I retouched before going out for dinner.

I loved wearing this. Girls go grab yours now.

This is the lipstick swatch

I am wearing MAC Lustre Lipstick Plumful


No comments: