October 26, 2015

Colorbar Glitterati Top Coat - Swatches and Review - Indian skintone

Dear Ladies,

I am very late with all my nail polish swatch review, yet hoping it would benefit some. All these swatches are on medium - deep Indian skin tone.

I made this purchase earlier this year, and due to travel I could not post blogs for few months although I had the pictures and collage ready.

In this post I am going to talk about the most popular glitter top coats from Colorbar brand called Glitterati Collection. The full size nail polish comes in 15 ml bottle priced at 400/- I have some mini set and full size as well. You can purchase from almost all popular online shopping sites in India such as Flipkart / Jabong / Amazon etc. All the colors are pretty and you could do numerous nail art using them with different combination.
















I liked all the colors especially Moss Rock. What's your favorite ? Do post your comments if you like these shades.

No comments: