October 25, 2015

Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer - Smashed on Indian skintone

I have been wanting to write several posts for few months still inching towards the goal. Haven't been able to find time and peace of mind to prepare the collage and write them. 

I had the urge to try some Estee Lauder nail polishes but I couldn't find them or get hold of one from a mall in my place. My wish came true this July and instantly fell in love with this beautiful color. It's called Smashed, deep purple with glitters not very prominent though. 

It was priced at $21.00 then, I totally get it buying a nail polish for that amount when compared in Indian Currency is sheer madness. I picked up two shades though, the other one is Enchanted Garnet.

The purple color nail polish did it's job and looked beautiful on my medium - deep skin tone. 

One other thing about this nail polish is the bottle Muah ! 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm loving this color. What a nice purple color for deep tone sisters!