October 21, 2015

MAC Magic of the Night Collection - what to expect !!!!

Hi Sweet ladies !!!

Many must have started looking for swatches and suitable products for medium to deep skin tone. I am excited about their new collection too. I didn't pay much attention to the email I received from MAC as I have subscribed for updates. But when I received the product launch announcement by Macys in a mail yesterday, I couldn't hide my excitement.



The product catalog was attractive and intriguing. I realized they were already in stores such as MAC, Macys, Nordstorm, Dillards etc. I did come across some posts with swatches, and kind of helped me what to expect and buy. I have tried to put together a list of items that might be suitable for medium to dark skin tone girls. The product collection includes everything from face makeup palette, lip, eye, highlights, makeup brushes with bag etc.  



Although I have several makeup brushes, I was highly tempted to get hold of them along with a face palette. All these were great gift sets. I already bought one for my sister earlier this year from their  'Look in the Box' Set.

There is a lot in store for medium to deep skin beauties. See some of them below.

Extra Dimension Skin finish - Shaft of Gold - Blush/highlight - $33
Color drenched pigments - 5 shades - all beautiful - $22
Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner - Petrol Blue, Black Swan - Both pretty and wearable - $17.50
Lipsticks - All the 4 shades are available in regular tube - I already have couple of them. You could try Darkside, All fired up, Evening Rendezvous

Enchanted Eve Eye Shadow Palette (Warm / Mauve / Navy) - $39.50
Enchanted Eve Lips - Pink - $25 (Saint German, Let's Rendezvous, Wined + Dined)
Enchanted Eve Face Palette - Warm / Cool - $49.50

I am eyeing the eye pencils, Warm Face palette and Evening Rendezvous Lipstick.

Good luck and happy shopping !!!

No comments: