October 25, 2015

Zivame.com - Online Lingerie shopping Experience

Gone are those days when you buy lingerie in shops and malls. Online shopping has conquered everyone and lingerie is no less. Huge variety of brands, fitting guide, freebies, referral bonus or gifts points on each purchase makes shopping exciting.

It was 2012 when I first heard of Zivame and made my first purchase in 2013 and I was not let down. Offers they had such as buy 1 get 1 free, buy 3 pay for 2, flat 40% 50% discount over MRP on reputed brands made by buy my lingerie only from Zivame. I referred few friends and been rewarded with free gifts such as bags, wallets, scarfs etc. 

I am one of the happy customers. I usually buy bras, panties, spaghetti tops, leggings, night wear from Zivame. They have collections from Enamor, Amante, Triumph, Bwitch, Jockey, Pretty Secret and many more. The website browsing and searching for a particular style of lingerie is very easy. 

Customer support is good. I had no complaints either on product delivery or any order. I didn;t had to return a product at any time. It was always packed well, and arrive in it;s original pack.  I have posted some pictures below.

Earlier the packages would come in cartons. This is the last one I received.



Website layout, my order history and other options. 




Products received in last order, with original boxes and invoice.



Excited about the summer colors. Exactly as described on the website. Perfect fit as always.




Hope you find this post useful. I would rate 4.5/5 about the shopping experience with Zivame.Com


No comments: