October 25, 2015

Loreal Paris Nail Polish for Indian Skintone

Hello Ladies,

I became the fan of Loreal Paris Nail polishes earlier this year not until then. Once I liked couple of colors I went crazy all over it, and bought several colors on Flipkart for discounted price. I wouldn't say it as dirt cheap price still I would pat myself for 30% off of MRP.

The quantity is only 5 ml. It's original price was 250/- now available for less price on Flipkart / Jabong.



I hope you enjoy the colors. I just did my nails, and didn't wash before taking pictures, I apologize my cuticle isn't at their best in the below shots :) This would give you an idea before making your purchase or decide which one you would want.



From Pinky finger to Thumb
Beige Boheme (107) - Beautiful beige / nude color. It's looks a bit dark on deep skintone.
Boudoir Rose (204) - Rosy pink color, I love this one.
Diamond Berry (216) - Frosty bright pink color
Cafe Saint Germain (109) - It's neither beige nor brown - A pretty neutral shade for Indian skintone
Lady Chocolate (110) - Dark brown - chocolate




I next five colors here ...


From Pinky finger to Thumb
Fatal Lover (411) - Vibrant Red
L'amour (310) - Bright red / Raspberry Red.
Lush Flush (410) - Red with tint of pink to it, making it different from regular reds.
Plum Liberty (224) -  Shiny Pink color, looks frosty
Scarlet Vamp (404) - Deep Red color - One of my favorite



If you like this post please do leave a comment on what;s your favorite color of these all !

2 comments:

Hina said...

Thanks for this post, I've found it quite useful... the photos are pretty much true to colour and that is something very few beauty/makeup bloggers can pull off.....

Unknown said...

Thank you Hina, glad that you have found it useful :) Good luck.