October 10, 2015

MAC Matte Lipstick Collection 2015 - Swatches on NC45 - Olive Skintone

Hello Girls,

I am back with a backlogged post, which I should have posted months ago. This time it's MAC's raved new Matte lipsticks during this spring. Lovely shades and I liked most of them but picked four out of it. They are priced at $17 and have their signature Vanilla fragrance out of tube.

All the shades I picked would work very well with Medium to deep Indian Skin tone. I am like NC45 olive skintone.



MAC All Fired Up - It's retro matte (very dry) and described as Bright Fuchsia which is right but pink/red mixture a pretty color for all skin colors although the outcome would vary from person to person.


MAC D for Danger is a Red lipstick with tint of orange to it. It's matte but not too dry like All fired up. Picture soon....


Flat out fabulous is another favorite of mine, it's retro matte, bright plum+fuchsia mix a cool color. Good summer wear.


MAC describes this as deep blackened plum with a mix of wine/burgundy on it. Don't be afraid of the color from the tube, the actual color pay off on lips are good. It would look different on different skin tone. On me it looked nice and people at work even complimented me. Pictures coming soon.


Finally here are the swatches.


No comments: