October 28, 2015

MAC Pretty Irresistible, A Favourite Flame Swatch & Review - Indian Skintone

Hello Ladies,

I recently made a purchase from MAC Magic of the night collection. One of them is my favorite called 'Enchanted Eve Red Lip Bag'. This comes with the lipstick, lip glass and lip pencil with a cool MAC Cosmetic bag.

This is priced at $39.50 which is reasonable for 3 products. The lipstick and lip gloss is a new shade and not available for individual sale yet. Probably they might launch it later, then again I do not know. For now I just love this collection.

The package is amazing, all products including the cosmetic bag. See the pictures below.

The Lipstick 'Pretty Irresistible' is of matte formula, non drying which I like. The color is a bright raspberry red with pink undertones to it. This color is wearable for all skin tones, although it looks different from fair to deep skin tone.

The lip glass A Favourite Flame is of same shade but not as bright as the lipstick.  Lip pencil they paired in this set is 'Beet'. It's a old lip pencil which has got the new body with the magic of night color theme cap.

I had the lipstick on me for over 8 hours, I didn't touch up after my lunch. It survived several coffees, lunch and few snacks.



I am wearing the lipstick topped with the lip glass.




No comments: