October 8, 2015

My New MAC Lipstick Collection Spring 2015

Hello Friends,

It's been a while since I last posted something, I just got busy with travel and work. I am posting some of the lipstick I bought here in US in the last couple of months all from their new collection for this spring. I will post separate post on the items from Fall collection. This really excites me.

I will share the swatches with you, and soon post pictures of me wearing them. I have to transfer the pictures and write details of it, can't wait to do it....will follow soon.

2 of them belong to Cremesheen Pearl family and other 2 belong to Veluxe Pearlfusion Trios Collection.



Cremesheen Pearl Lipsticks - Pickled Plum, Sweet Sakura
Veluxe Pearlfusion Trios - Flowerscope, Quelle Surprise

Each of them costed me $17.00

I loved these shades, and have some amazing pictures. Will post soon. I looks good on my medium dark / olive skin tone.

MAC Pickled Plum Lipstick for Indian skin tone.


MAC Flowerscope Lipstick on Indian Skintone

MAC Sweet Sakura Lipstick

MAC Quelle Surprise Lipstick on Indian skintone


Here are the swatches. From l - r ; Quelle Surprise, Sweet Sakura, Flowerscope, Pickled Plum





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice lip shades.. thinking how they will look on medium to dark tones.. still MAC Flowerscope Lipstick is looking awesome.. waiting for more swatches.. 😀😀

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by. Will soon post pictures of me wearing it, you would get an idea. Will try to add swatches of some from MACnificient Me :)