October 20, 2015

MAC Lipstick Instigator Swatch and look on NC45

Hello girls,

I am so happy to be able to write posts again, I was extremely busy and slowly resuming my old writing pace.

I am starting with the shade Instigator from my recent swatches. It's a 'Deep Blackened Plum' color; this is how MAC describes it. The first look of the lipstick from tube gives a scary feeling phew I might not wear this , Who would wear this? Nooooooooooo. Trust me, it's a beautiful shade when applied on a single swipe. The color intensity can be built with multiple swipes which I do not prefer.

The formula is Matte and has a long staying power. It might be dry on dry chapped lips do wear lip balm underneath if you have dry lips.

I bought this for $16 and currently MAC has increased it by a dollar and selling it for $17 in US, not sure about India Price.

This shade looks well on all skin tone. Olive / dusky skin tone girls can go for it. Everyone should have one dark color lipstick in their collection. Hope you like the post.


3 comments:

pin said...

Woww.. i really never thought this shade can look sooo good.. :-)

pin said...

Woww.. i really never thought this shade can look sooo good.. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks girl !!