April 3, 2015

MAC Viva Glam Lip Palette Review - Viva Glam All swatches - NC45

Hello Girls,

I am late with this post again. But MAC Viva Glam is still hot and available in market. It might be useful for anyone who is looking out for it. Here are the swatches of Viva Glam 1 - Viva Glam 6 on NC 45.

It costed $40 for 6 shades, good buy.

I bought this palette during their promotional sale last Fall. And it was on hot product many stores went out of stock quickly. Macy's helped me to order from different state, and I was only too happy to get it :)

All the shades are lovely and suitable for dusky / olive / deep Skin tone girls. I will soon post pictures of each shade on me.

I like the palette as it's travel friendly.

Here are the swatches for you. It looks differently on fair skin - medium skin tone girls.




No comments: