April 11, 2015

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel - Rich Raspberry(250) Review

I have a new liking for Revlon Nail polishes now, ever since I tried they Gel envy collection and Long wear nail polishes.

I bought this from Flipkart. These are available in almost all top sellers in India (Purplle / Nykaa / NewU / Amazon) and many more. The quantity is 11.7 ml and priced at Rs 350. Flipkart is currently selling for Rs 252/- Isn't that a great deal now. So if you want one go grab yours now !!

Rich Raspberry is a gorgeous raspberry pink color. It;s not red to clarify. The formula is smooth and thick to give a fine glossy finish in single coat. Revlon says to do two coats. But I have done single coat and the pictures are below. I am sure it would give a salon manicure finish with 2 coats of nail polish and a top coat. This color suits my deep skin tone, so I bet it's suitable for all skin tone girls.

It lasted on me for over a week without chipping, with top coat. Pretty color ; Good Brand ; will definitely buy again !

The pictures below aren't perfect, I apologize for that. Plenty of bubbles as it was very hot outside my house lol ....








No comments: