April 11, 2015

Lorea'l Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish - Insolent Magenta (504) Review

Hello Gals,

This is the second nail polish I tried from Lorea'l Paris Collection. I huge fan of Pink and this is just perfect for party or any occasion or work, it doesn't matter. 

I wore this for this Easter which just passed by. All Lorea'l Paris Nail polish comes in similar pack, a small cute bottle. The quantity is less (5ml), and priced at Rs 250 in India. You can look for offers in Flipkart / Purplle / NewU / Nykaa; Many vendors sell them in India.

Color is beautiful Magenta, very chic with fine shimmers which is only visible on a close look. It's a must have color. It suits all skin tone fair to deep. I am on dusky complexion, and all my friends liked it. I did some nail art with Golden glitters, was very pretty for the occasion. 

Single coat is more than sufficient, gives very good coverage. Considering the quantity in the bottle I want to preserve this for future use. I had this on for good 8 days with top coat, as usual I had to take it off for next one. I presume it would last longer with a top coat.




This is the simple nail art I did with Color Bar Gold Glitters.



No comments: