April 21, 2015

LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Nail Polish - Alpine Green (536) Review - Indian Skintone

I was in search of Matte Nail polish but could only get this online in India. I envied the Matte Nail polishes from Essie, China Glaze, Orly etc. Well let;s see how this fared.

LA Girl Matte Nail polishes are priced at Rs.230 for 14 ml. It's available in Flipkart. You might want to watch out for promotional discounts.

The color is like Emerald Green dried to a Matte Finish. The Matte finish is very flat like they claim, unlike other brands which has a very sharp and unique finish. The formula is thick and opaque in single coat. In the pictures I am wearing two coats. Later I did polka dots with top coat polish.

The color stayed on me for 3 - 4 days without chipping. Then it started to come off from the edges. I would only give a rating of 3.5. I bought this as I wanted to try the Matte Nail polishes :)







No comments: