April 13, 2015

Face Moisturizer with SPF for Indian Hot humid weather

I was in a search of good face moisturizer not something with whitening or just sunscreen. Most of the sunscreen makes my face oily and sweat. My skin is dry combination, so any moisturizer would makes my t-zone look oily soon. Especially in the southern part of India, it's very hot and humid.

Finally my search ended when I found this oil free moisturizer from Neutrogena that too with little SPF. It wasn't available in local stores here so ordered it online.

It's priced at Rs349/- for 115 ml. I bought for Rs 276 with some discount from Amazon India.

This is just perfect. The little pump helps to take only required amount of product. The consistency is not watery or think like cream. A small blob is sufficient for entire face. It blends easily, gets absorbed at once and stays put. Doesn't make my face oily.

I usually mix with a drop of foundation to form tinted moisturizer. This way I really do not have to prime or apply foundation as I can;t keep up with the hot weather.

Just use this moisturizer and dab compact power if you use.

Let me know how you liked the product if you buy it.




No comments: