April 26, 2015

RMKV.Com Online Shopping Experience & Review

RMKV has registered their trademark in the market for over 90 years. They are known for their wedding sarees. They opened up their online store few years ago. I have been looking at their collection but could buy only this year. I usually shop Vishal Designer Sarees, which is available in many websites but looking at their cost it's reasonable compared to Jabong / Myntra or Flipkart.

I bought a casual saree and silk saree and I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Be it Order processing or update or packaging or delivery. I give full 5/5.

The website browsing is great, with features for customer. One thing, I have never got any discount coupon to use unlike other websites.

The product was neatly packed.


This was a Silk Saree, I bought for this Easter.


You have timely emails and detailed invoices.



I am in this saree.


The product is no longer available in their website, looks like sold out. I got a post from their FB page for you to see the product display and compare to get an idea.


No comments: