April 3, 2015

Lakme Absolute Sculpt Hi-definition Matte Lipstick - Burgundy Affair Review

Dear Ladies,

As promised here I am with pictures of me wearing this lipstick. I bought this lipstick from Flipkart. Not sure if other retailers are selling it online yet. They are priced at Rs 700.

Burgundy Affair is a deep red color. The texture is smooth on application, giving a nice matte finish. It just goes well with NC45 (MAC) deep skin tone. You can apply directly from tube or use a brush. I applied directly from the tube, just one layer very good coverage. It isn't as sharp as other 3 I reviewed, as I used a brush to outline and fill in the color. That way it's well defined and looks sharp. For a more casual look simply swipe and blend well. It;s little difficult to apply directly from the tube as it's flat most of the time the color just goes out.

Lipstick dries out after half an hour or so, so it's highly recommended to have little lip balm underneath. Wear time is good, with or without meal. 


Below is the picture of this lipstick on me, taken with different lighting.



Thanks for reading. Please post your comments if you have any suggestions .



No comments: