April 22, 2015

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - Wild Card (440) Review (Indian Skintone)

Another one from Revlon Gel Nail polishes ladies and girls. Yes this is Wild Card - no clue about the color isn't continue reading.

This is a beautiful Cobalt Blue color. Very Pretty very soft. Suitable for almost all Indian skintone. It's available in many websites if you would want to buy. I bought some from Flipkart and Amazon. They are priced at Rs.425 for 11.7 ml. They were available for upto 40% discount on Flipkart.

Speaking about the nail polish, it dries to a gel manicure with 2 coats. It's opaque you can go with one coat, but I like mine to be 2 to get the nice feel of Gel Nails. You know what I mean? The formula is nice and so as the brush for application.

I have taken the pictures without any top coats. I have done a silver glitter nail art on top. This would last for more than a week, but I would change sooner than that :)

Next color is already lined up for review :)

Let me know which color you would like to try and if you are looking for a swatch please leave a comment. I will post pictures of that.



No comments: