November 15, 2014

MAC Good To Be Bad Lipstick on Medium to Dark Indian Skintone

Hello gorgeous ladies !

Love yourself that's the key. This lipstick that I am going to talk about is MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Good to be bad. Isn't that a nice name for a lipstick shade :)

It comes in a nice round sleek case with magnetic base. Not just the case the shade too is beautiful on medium to deep skin tone. I was super excited to try it. I wore the next day I bought it :)

Price: 18 USD (3.6 g)

This is another perfect color for Fall / Winter. This is a deep burgundy color, like the name suggests it's not really sheer but yes moisturizing and glossy. It's super light and very much wearable. The texture is too buttery and makes it a bit difficult to apply inside your lips. It often goes outside my lip line and I use a tissue to wipe it off. It lasts for 4 - 5 hours and leaves behind the stain of the color.

Here is the lipstick swatch for you.


If you have medium to dark skin tone like me, try to pair it with warm color clothes.


As far as makeup goes I am wearing MAC Studio Fix on the right and Clinique Oil Free Matte finish foundation on the left. Eyes are neutral as I wanted the lip color to stand out.

No comments: