November 11, 2014

MAC Ruby Woo lipstick on dark Indian Skintone

Hello Ladies!!

I am glad to write about the most popular and raved "Red" lip color from MAC called 'Ruby Woo'. Who doesn't like red isn't? I always envy models and actress who wears bright red and carry themselves very well. Recently I started liking Red and fell in love with several MAC lipsticks. I didn't try any of their red shades on the counter instead looked at swatches and reviews before making my purchase.

Most of us end up having plenty of lipsticks and do not use them regularly that goes to bin someday. I was head over heals in love with this Pro Palette. It's called Mac Pro Palette - 6 Editorial Reds. They sell this only on pro stores and hence I had to buy online. MAC's packaging was amazing, I was so excited to try them the next day. However I have only worn 3 of them from that palette so far. I will write my opinion individually.

This comes in a cute little travel friendly case. The shade names are at the base of the case making it easier to identify. Total quantity is 6 g making 1 gm per color. The cost of this palette is $40. Totally worth the purchase especially when you wear red occasionally.

Ruby Woo is a bright Red color, not orange and has a matte finish to it. Due to it's matte finish you might find it dry. You need to exfoliate and moisturize your lips well before applying this color. You would also need a lip brush to use this product. It has a good staying power of 5 - 6 hours.

I simply applied regular lip balm underneath before lining my lips. I have uses MAC Brick lip liner to outline my lips and fill my lips with the same pencil first. After then applied couple of layers and that's it. No gloss. Re-applied after my meals and it stayed till night.

You can pull this off with Cream, Black or White color dress. I am wearing this to work and it doesn't make you look like a clown. I loved wearing this. Here are some of the pictures. I am matched to NC45 skintone by MAC and this is how it looks on me.



This palette would go a long way and I am happy using this product.

No comments: