November 20, 2014

Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict - Red Delight Lipstick Review

Hello Friends,

This is my first Red Red lipstick and I do not regret buying this. After Perfect Plum shade from Lakme's Absolute Gloss Addict this my second favorite among the 6 shades I own ( Berry Rose, Very Berry, Perfect Plum, Coffee Shot, Red Delight and Nude Glow). I bought all of them from Purplle sometime in May this year for discounted price it was a great deal. I didn't try any of these 6 shades directly bought online after looking at the swatches.

 Price : Rs.700 in Purplle and Rs.800 in Flipkart at the moment.

Quantity : 4 ml

Texture & Color:

It's a bright red color how ever do not have the same outcome on my skin as it was shown in the commercial worn by Kareena Kapoor. It's creamy and soft on application settles nice on the lip. A couple of swipes makes it opaque and you can build it up from there as you wish. It has the striking glossy effect which fades eventually. It does not stay. I usually use my finger or a brush to apply as I end up swiping outside my lip line most of the time due to the texture and the stick is so flat.

You can carry yourself well in confidence with a black liner on your eyes or smokey eyes which ever works best for you and a black/red dress. I usually pair this with Black dress/Shirt or white shirt. It looks so bold and sexy :)

It lasts for around 2 - 3 hours max leaving behind the slight tint of color and then you want to reapply. I fill my lips with a red lip pencil first apply two layers of lipstick to get the longevity of the color on my lips. I like wearing this during day and to work as well. Sadly it transfers to glass but can't help most of the lipsticks dose isn't.

Below are the swatches and the pictures of me wearing this lipstick.




No comments: