November 19, 2014

Chambor Rouge Plum+ Lipstick 751 Shade review

Hello All,

I have been using this lipstick for close to a year not regularly though. Thought would write a review about it with pictures as there aren't any for this shade.

Chambor is a renowned brand in India and expensive too. I was then looking for lipsticks which moisturizes the lip yet stands out with color. This is my second lipstick from Chambor and I am totally loving it.

Price - I paid around Rs. 750 for 2.5 gm price seem to be over Rs. 800 now.

The lipstick color is a mauve with slight pink/purple combination. Texture is creamy, soft while applying and gives good coverage. It's highly moisturizing and has SPF 15. This shade suits well for almost all Indian skin tone making it a big plus. It brightens the face even if you do not wear face makeup. Has a good lasting power. Do not have the shiny glitters or glossy effect. Suitable for office.

Only sad thing about this is pricey for the quantity, but worth it when compared to Lakme Absolute Lipsticks. I am planning to buy couple more shades from this collection.

Below is the swatch of the lipstick and pictures of the case.


This is me wearing this lipstick.


No comments: