November 20, 2014

Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lipstick - Plum Perfect Shade Review

Hello Friends,

Perfect Plum shade from Lakme's Absolute Gloss Addict is a beautiful color. This my favorite among the 6 shades I own ( Berry Rose, Very Berry, Perfect Plum, Coffee Shot, Red Delight and Nude Glow). I bought all of them from Purplle sometime in May this year for discounted price it was a great deal.

 Price: Rs.700 in Purplle and Rs.800 in Flipkart at the moment.

Quantity: 4 ml

Texture & Color:

It's not really the dark plum but more pink and less plum blend together and comes out so nice on the lips. It's too soft on the lips and brings the glossy effect after applying which fades in less than an hour. If you want a intense pink you would want to go for couple more swipes. If you just want a lip balm feel use your fingers to fill the lips with this color. Either way it works for me. It keeps lips moisturized a bit.

It lasts for around 2 - 3 hours max leaving behind the slight tint of color and then you want to reapply. I have the habit of touching up my lipstick too after meals during office hours. If you don't you won't have a trace of lipstick. I like wearing this during day and to work as well. I carry the lipstick I use in the morning in my purse every time for a touch up lol.

Below are the swatches and the pictures of me wearing this lipstick. I have applied 2 - 3 swipes to bring the color. It's a must have shade for all girls.


No comments: