November 12, 2014

MAC Dare you (Cremesheen) Lipstick on medium to dark Indian Skintone

Hi Girls!

I am happy to write about another red lipstick from MAC called 'Dare You'. This one is from the same Editorial Red Palette which I first wore on my birthday a week ago.

The lipstick is a deep brownish red color making it suitable for all skin tones. As the lipstick says, it's of creme-sheen finish. It's very soft on application as it has the creamy texture and has a glossy look to it.

  • Keeps the lips moisturized
  • Do not feel heavy on lips, can apply couple of layers
  • Can stay for good 5 - 6 hours if lip pencil is used as first layer.
  • Has a slight fragrance which you can feel while applying, but nothing after that
I used the lip color from the palette of 6 Editorial Reds from MAC that totally costed me 40 USD. I believe the price of regular lipstick is 16 USD (3g). 

Anyone who like to wear red can give a try, and it's suitable for office too. Does not look too bright or give a ghostly look.

I have used Estee Lauder Foundation and powder to brighten up my face so that lip-color can pop out. I am not good on eye makeup tried to have a neutral look with a black eye liner.

I will try to have the swatches of all reds from the palette and post it separately. This is how Dare You looks on me.





Make up look:

Eyes - Neutral Eye shadow from Maybelline Nude Palette
         - Revlon Color Stay Pencil Liner - Blackest Black
Face - Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in Place Makeup (Rich caramel - 5W2 )
         - Powder: Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Loose Powder (04 Medium deep)
         - Blush: Estee Lauder - Sensuous Rose
Lip - Liner - MAC Brick
       - Lipstick - Dare You


Happy makeup !!!!

1 comment: