November 19, 2014

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss - Review (Brazen Berry, Wired Copper)

Hey beauties out there !

I thought of reviewing the lip glosses from one of the popular brands Estee Lauder. They have been applauded for their makeup. I got this lip gloss as part of their Limited Edition Color Portfolio Palette. I shall post pictures about the palette separately. These two lip glosses came along with that.

1. 04 - Brazen Berry (Shine)
2. 13 - Wired Copper (Shimmer)

As the name suggests one has shine and other has shimmery finish this can be identified through the glass itself. The outcome is very sheer, you can't actually make out the color. Although I have used them few times now, I am not very happy with these products. It's too sticky on lips though it dries out gradually. Do not have long wear power, I do not remember the hours but does not last beyond 4 hours. You would want to top it up.

I usually use them for days when I am in hurry or lazy makeup day where I don;t have to line my lips or apply lipstick. This comes in handy, goes with any dress without worry.

You might want to line your lips and fill with lip pencil before applying this gloss for a more bold look. I haven't tried though. If asked to rate I would give a 3/5.


I am wearing these lip glosses. Top 2 (Brazen Berry) and Bottom 2 (Wired Copper)


Unfortunately I am wearing Blue on both days, with the same blue eye makeup :)

No comments: